Whether You are Buying a Home or Investing -
Purchasing Real Estate Boils Down to Two Critical Components
Getting the Lifestyle You Want and Getting Ahead Financially
Your Lifestyle Needs are as Unique as You Are
Buying property is one of the biggest and most important decisions you’ll ever make. Perhaps you are upgrading, downsizing, buying for the first time, or even expanding your real estate investment portfolio - no matter what your reasons are - success in real estate isn’t just a complex and demanding experience, it is intensely personal.
Lifestyle is nearly synonymous with community; and community means different things to different people.
- Community can be about the right schools, safety, and green spaces. It can also be defined by the accessibility of amenities, or specific kinds of entertainment and culture. Community is further characterized by your neighbors, architecture, and general aesthetics. Essentially, community is comprised of your unique nature, as well as your entire family’s needs and desires.
- Logistical factors such as proximity to work and other family homes can play a big role too and for investors, building up your portfolio’s diversity can be important for some and for others, the adjacency to your existing properties can make management more feasible and effective.
No matter what your determiners are, this is a huge decision.
Thankfully, there are two important things you can be certain of when working with Ismahan:
- She understands the intricacy and importance of all the conceivable ingredients.
- She derives deep enjoyment working together with you on all the nuances needed to nail your goals and find you the perfect fit.
You hunger for a home that lets you to live the life you’ve been working so hard for and dreaming about. And/or a smart and effective next-step for your investment portfolio. Ismahan gets it. She will ensure you get exactly what you’ve been looking for.
Sound Investment Decisions Demand Capable Professional Support
Real estate isn’t just a big investment, it’s typically your largest one. Gratefully, history has shown that buying real estate is one of the most beneficial and dependable fiscal decisions you can make.
When is the right time to invest in real estate?
Whenever you can, but you need to make a smart move in the right areas.
Alberta’s pivotal connection to the volatile oil and gas markets means the entire province and especially Calgary and its surrounding centres like Airdrie and Cochrane, are consequently some of the most complicated and constantly fluctuating markets in the world.
- To avoid pitfalls you need guidance by a dedicated professional who’s perpetually focused on learning and watching all the relevant indicators, in order to help you make the best decisions possible.
- Rest assured, Ismahan will provide you with the sound investment advice you require to mitigate risk, while securing your goals.
Oil and gas markets are far from the only factors to consider!
- Urban development plans like new roads, transit expansions, commercial construction, zoning changes, and even new communities, can both increase, or decrease the value of your home.
- Across Canada the real estate market certainly varies from city to city. Plus, within each urban area every single neighborhood and even various housing types also perform differently.
- For example suburban areas tend to depreciate faster than the inner-city locations in a declining market.
- Lake communities retain higher resale values vs non-lake communities and single family homes under 425k will hold better values than the high-end of the market (lets say over 750k) because the buying pool is always significantly larger for more affordable properties.
- Notably, the Globe and Mail recently highlighted Airdrie, as one of the top three little-known hot, but affordable Canadian housing markets.
- A mere 36 kilometres from downtown Calgary, Airdrie can be both a desirable and effective solution for people, no matter where they work in one of North America’s most spread-out cities.
- Airdrie also boasts loads of small-town charm and character, without having to sacrifice the benefits of the big city.
- For all the aforementioned reasons and more, Airdrie is growing fast and the housing prices are still substantially more affordable. Ask Ismahan for added details, there’s lots of good reasons that she happens to call Airdrie home herself.
Your Top Realtor for Redstone, Skyview Ranch, Cityscape, Balzac and Airdrie
Experienced with most of Calgary’s many areas, Ismahan helps people every day with her expert professional services no matter where you’re looking to buy or sell.
For those of you who happen to be looking in Redstone, Skyview Ranch, Cityscape, Balzac or Airdrie however, because Ismahan happens to live in your neighborhood you can bank on the inside scoop from an extraordinarily equipped specialist. Ismahan is proud to know all the ins and outs of these particular northern Calgary and hinterland neighborhoods, like none other.
If you’re thinking of buying or selling in any of these areas, it’s highly advantageous to sit down with Ismahan and discuss how her especial expertise in this region can be a big benefit.
When Buying a New Home You Need Specialized Advice
With years of experience selling new homes before transitioning into full-spectrum real estate, Ismahan has a uniquely specialized set of skills and expertise. You can count on her to help you identify all the potential risks and advantages of buying new. She not only knows builders that can be approached directly, she also understands the construction process in countless ways realtors without this kind of hands on knowledge might miss.
Looking to Build Your Dream Home?
Once again, Ismahan has the rare personal and direct experience of building new homes for herself and others, which can make all the difference to your bottom line and building project’s success.
The Expertise You Need and the Service You Deserve
Ismahan’s dedication to service is a serious cut above and that means, you will always feel properly supported.
“My favorite part of being the type of agent I always wanted and never found, is my clients profound gratitude at the burden of a complicated and sometimes stressful process being lessened at every turn.” - Ismahan Omer
Furthermore, her expertise in combination with a relentless focus on the most current facts and factors, means you will always have a professional with the necessary experience to watch all the angles for you and help ensure you make the right move.